DAG monitoring reports
Exchange Reporter Plus offers the following reports under database availability group (DAG) monitoring:
- Replication Health: Uses the Test-ReplicationHealth cmdlet to gather data and determine the database replication health by listing the names of each operation. Also provides the status of the replication.
- Database Copy Status: Uses the Get-MailboxDatabaseCopyStatus cmdlet to fetch data such as the copy name, copy status, and copy time, and presents the information in easy-to-understand dashboards and graphs.
- DAG Network Health: Uses the Get-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupNetwork cmdlet to keep track of the network health of all the DAGs.
- Activation Preference Details: Uses the Get-MailboxDatabase cmdlet to get details on the activation preference of databases in various locations in your Exchange environment.
To access these reports:
- Go to the Monitoring tab.
- Navigate to Exchange Server → DAG Monitoring.
- Choose a suitable report from the list available.
- Select the organization and time period for report generation.
- Choose a suitable view for the report.