Database monitoring reports
Exchange Reporter Plus offers the following reports under database monitoring:
- Exchange Search Health: Uses the Test-ExchangeSearch cmdlet, with search time as a parameter, to show how efficiently the Exchange server performs a search operation in a database.
- MAPI Connectivity: Uses the Test-MapiConnectivity cmdlet to test MAPI connectivity and check the consistency levels.
- Database Backup: Uses the Get-MailboxDatabase cmdlet to monitor database backups and provides a comprehensive list of information about all the backups in your organization.
To access these reports:
- Go to the Monitoring tab.
- Navigate to Exchange Server → Database Monitoring.
- Choose a suitable report from the list available.
- Select the organization and time period for report generation.
- Choose a suitable view for the report.