It is important to know about the size of your Exchange Server database and its growth over a period of time to ensure you don’t run out of storage space. Navigate to the Reports tab → Exchange Server → Storage to get information regarding mailbox, server, and pubic folder databases.
Preconfigured Storage reports
The reports available under this category are classified into three major subcategories:
Mailbox Database Reports
- Mailbox Databases: Shows all the mailbox databases in your Exchange server along with database size, number of mailboxes in each database, and more.
- Mailbox Databases Growth: Shows the growth rate of mailbox databases during the specified period.
- Mailbox Databases Split-Up: Shows the partitions of mailbox databases for a specified date.
- Mailbox Size: Shows the size of all mailboxes for a specified time period.
- Mailbox Size Growth: Shows the growth rate of all the mailboxes over a specified period of time.
- White Space: Shows the available new mailbox space for each database.
- Archive Mailbox Size: Shows the size of all archive-enabled mailboxes.
Public Folder Database Reports
- Public Folder Databases: Lists all the public folder databases and their details.
- Public Folder Databases Growth: Shows the growth rate of public folder databases during the specified period.
- Public Folder Size: Shows all the public folder sizes.
- Server Storage: Shows the storage volume of each server.
- Server Storage Growth: Shows the storage growth rate for each server.
- Database Growth by Servers: Shows the databases in each server.