With the recent bout of cyber attacks such as the WannaCry ransomware, Fireball adware, and more, security has been at the forefront of every administrator's mind. Emails are one of the easier lines of entry for most of these security attacks. If you're using Exchange to facilitate business email communication, then you need to know the security hardening methods for blocking out the intruders.
Join us and get to know about the top 5 incidents that could tamper your Exchange Servers' security and learn the steps to avoid them using Exchange Reporter Plus.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Track unauthorized changes to the permissions of important users' mailboxes.
- Put in place an efficient patching plan.
- Identify possible threats that arise through OWA usage.
- Discover users communicating with blacklisted domains.
- Detect emails that contain malicious attachments.