Dashboard View Customization
In the Dashboard Views section, you can see Customize link besides "Dashboard Views:" title to customize the dashboard view and a combo box listing all the available Dashboard Views with Default view.
To customize the dashboard view, click Customize link. Dashboard View Customization page appears. It lists all the dashboard views available to the user.
The dashboard view customization page lets users to:
- Create multiple dashboard views based on the groups
assigned to the user. Each view can be configured to show a list of assigned groups. The created dashboard views are listed in the Dashboard Views combo box in the left navigation pane top of the Home tab.
- Edit any of the
listed views created by user, except the Collector Server dashboard views.
- Set any one of the views as default dashboard view.
- Delete any of the
listed views created by user, except the Collector Server dashboard views and the default
dashboard view, if any of the created dashboard view is set as a default dashboard view.
To create a new group view
Click Create Group View link. The Create Group View screen pops-up.
In that screen,
- Enter a name for the view in the View Name text box.
- Select the required Collector Server from the Collector Servers combo box as per your requirement, which lists all the Collector Servers registered with this Admin server.
- Select the devices from the Available Groups list, and move it to the Dashboard View Groups list.
- Select the Set this view as Default View check box option to make this
view as the default dashboard view upon user login.
- Click Update to create the device view and Close to close the screen.
Now you can see the new view created is listed in the Dashboard View Customization page.
To edit a device view
To edit a view, click the icon of the view to be edited. The Edit Group View screen pops-up. The procedure is same as that of create device view.
To set a device view as default view
Select any one of the listed views to be Set as default. The default dashboard view is indicated by the icon and all other views by the icon.
Click the icon of the view, which you want to set as default view. Now the icon changes to icon and in the previous default view, the icon changes to icon.
To delete a device view
To delete a view, click the icon of the view to be deleted.
Default View: The default dashboard view is the one which appears in the Home tab, upon user login. User can create and set any view as default view. Default view will appear automatically only when the user closes the client and re-logs in. User can view any of the listed dashboard views and traversing between the tabs will not change the view.