The new features, enhancements, and bug fixes in the 12.3 release are mentioned below.
12.3 - Build 123027 -Standalone Edition
The general features available in this release are:
- The 'Automatic/On-click/No lookup' options of Resolve DNS in global settings synchronized for all widgets.
- SMS service Clickatell is used to send SMS notifications for 'Alarms, Configuration changes, and Availability Alerts'
- 123396 - If dashboard data is with '\', in its drill down page data is shown without '\' . The issue is resolved to display it properly.
- 121669 - When Traffic Conversation Table in Interface drill down page is expanded, it was displaying only top 10 rows. Issue fixed to display complete data.
- 123760 - In CCTV view, Operator can view unauthorized device's Live Traffic. Issue is fixed by hiding it.
- 122774 - In one of the 'Proxy Reports', when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page.
- 123955 - 'No Data' message not internationalized in some graphs, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 122298 - In dashboard traffic and security statistics report, when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page.
- 124212 - 'In' & 'Out' legends in Device Summary graph were not internationalized, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 121712 - Fixed memory handling issue, arises when an assigned device is deleted in a 'Manual Mapping of user with device' row and when the 'Manual Mapping' row is deleted using 'Delete' icon
- 123826 - Fixed an issue in reimport option of manual IP mapping.
- 120736 - Fixed issues in FWA Availability alert page UI and Disable notification link in the alert notification mail
- 122140 - Fixed an issue in script error handling, when a schedule is added for Compliance report without selecting any type of standards.
- 125095 - In standard compliance reports, if clicked to drill down the report, the table values are not displayed. Fixed the issue for table value display.
- 125093 - User with '\' character could not be added, for 'End Users' reports. Fixed the issue to add user.
- 123942 - There was an UI alignment issue in NetFlow widget populated in OpManager's End Users report. Fixed the issue to align the UI.
- 122493 - In the dashboard, snapshot view of Cloud Users report, fixed the issue of missing 'Expand View' icon.
- 124899 - Fixed the issue in Disable notification option of the change management alert notification mail.
- 124613 - When TLS option was configured in Mail Server settings, mail notifications for alerts were not sent. Fixed the issue to send mails.
- 124090 - Fixed the misalignment issue in Policy Overview report table. This was for MS SQL database.
- 122970 - When a new report type is added with the existing name, 'Success' message is displayed. Fixed the issue to display 'Failed' message.
- 125067 - Fixed the issue to populate rule details of SRX devices, when the configuration file is not having network object details.
- 125059 - In the 'Unused Rules' report of 'Rule Management', the resource criteria is not applied properly. Fixed the issue to apply the resource criteria properly.
- 4245966 - In FWA, log entries for unsuccessful console login attempt on Cisco ASA devices are not there. Fixed the issue to get entries.
- 4206352 - Issue, in SonicWALL log parsing for protocol, is fixed.
- 4086698 - All the IPs are not getting resolved into names, when 'Resolve DNS' is set to 'Automatic'. Fixed the issue to resolve all IPs.
- 4250080 - When scheduled PDF report page count is more than 100, the total page count in PDF footer was not proper. Fixed the issue for proper page count.
- 4300246 - Fixed the out of memory error generated when change management report was accessed.