Free utility to retrieve the information about the files, folders and Active Sessions of the shares in a remote computer. The results can be exported to a CSV or Text format for a later reference. To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Click the Network Share Browser tool from the Launcher to invoke the tool.
- Specify the Domain name, user name and password. Please note that the user name and password specified here should have the necessary privileges to do this operation in all the computers.
NOTE: In case of Workgroup Computers either give the Workgroup name or the Remote Computer name in the Domain Name field.
- Specify the remote computer's name in Computer Name field
- Click Get Details button to get the files and folders that are shared in the remote computer.
- Shared Folders tab displays the remote computer shares and their attributes. Double click each share to view the Share Permissions, Active sessions and Accessed files details.
- Active Session tab displays the sessions that are established to the computer to access the shares.
- Accessed Files tab displays the path and permissions of the files that are currently accessed in shares.
- Show Hidden Shares option can be enabled / disabled to view the hidden shares along with normal shares.