Free SNMP MIB Browser - Features
Free SNMP MIB Browser helps loading, browsing, and searching MIBs, walking the MIB tree, and performing all other SNMP-related functions. Also view and operate the data available through an SNMP agent in a managed device.
- Supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and SNMPv3 with security as defined in USM and VACM
- Performs basic SNMP operations, such as GET, GETNEXT, GETBULK, and SET
- Supports Traps and INFORMS at V2 Level
- Supports CFB-AES-128 along with CBC-DES privprotocol
- Alerts the Operator/Administrator about the status of the device through e-mails
- Supports UDP communication with respective agents
- MIB definitions as in SMIv1 and SMIv2 formats
- Supports parsing of MIB files
- Performs SNMP operations by right-clicking on the node of the MIB tree
- Displays the output of any SNMP operations in a tabular fashion
- Supports multi-varbind requests
- Plots SNMP data in a graph in real-time
- View SNMP table data in a separate window and parse, view incoming SNMP traps
- Enables loading of MIBs at startup
- Suggests the SNMP OIDs for various device types while performing SNMP operations for SNMP enabled devices.
View the traps received from one or more SNMP agents. Trap Viewer listens to one or more ports at a time for traps sent from the host. The Trap viewer also allows you to send Inform requests from one manager to other to receive and display Inform messages. Trap Viewer helps in
- Receiving Traps
- Receiving INFORMS
- Parsing Traps
- Editing Traps
- Displaying Traps received
- Trap Logging in Text and XML format
- Alerting the Operator/Administrator about the status of the device through e-mail
The SNMP Decoder helps in debugging the information by interpreting the encoded output of SNMP agent. The Debug pane in the tool shows the PDU sent from the manager and the response PDU that it got from the agent. The debug message can be saved and loaded in the decoder window for decoding.
Click here to learn more about SNMP.