Check for the following reasons:
The possible reasons could be:
The Admin Server unable to contact Managed Server or the Managed Server status is down.
- If the Admin Server is unable to contact Managed Server,
- The Managed Server added may not be of Distributed Server type.
- The username and password configured for respective Managed Server may not have Administrative privilege.
- If the Managed Server status is down, check for the following conditions:
- Is the Managed Server running? Is the Port and Protocol information configured correct?
- Is the Admin Server needs to pass through Proxy Server? If so, is the same has been configured?
- Are the Ports required are opened/allowed in Host/Server(s)?
The possible reasons are listed below:
Trouble Shooting - Managed Server Synchronization
This happens when Managed Server fails to establish contact with Admin Server.
The conditions under which communication could fail are listed below:
The status update of the Managed Server is performed at the end of every data collection cycle which is scheduled for every 5 minutes.
For any other issues, please contact EventLog Analyzer Technical Support.