Most of the storage devices such as tape libraries and RAIDs have
their own web-based Device Management System (DMS) bundled in the box.
OpStor identifies DMS applications running in the devices and marks
application URLs against the devices in the GUI. Thus OpStor provides a
single point of access whereby you can launch DMS / Web application
with a single click, from the OpStor client.
To launch a Web Application :
- Connect to OpStor client
- In the Home page, click on the device for which you want to
launch web application. This will open device specific inventory page
- On the right hand side menu under the 'Actions',
you will find 'Launch WebApp' link. If device does not support web app,
link will not be present.
- Click 'Launch WebApp' . The Web Application / DMS will be opened
in a new window/browser.
- Make the required configuration changes
- Close the browser to exit the configuration
This option is available only for 'Admin' users.
Copyright © 2010, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.