The first tab that appears by default when you log
into the client is the Home page. The Home tab main display area is named as
'Storage Infrastructure' which shows following information grouped under device
types - Fabric Switches, Storage Arrays, Tape Libraries, Hosts, HBAs.
- Device Type Table : All discovered devices of the particular
type are listed in table format with following information displayed
- Device Name : Status icon along with name is shown. Click on the name link
to navigate to device inventory page
- Availability : Shows Today's availability in bargraph % format. Click on
the bargraph to view zoomed view of Today's availability and also the Availability History of the device.
- Recent Alarm : Most recent alarm raised against the device is shown. Click
on the alarm message to navigate to the alarm detail page. If there are no
alarms, message 'No alarms reported since discovery' is shown with no link.
If no devices are discovered, then on launching the client, 'Add Device' link
is shown. Please click on the link to add a particular storage device to OpStor.
- Latest 10 Alarms : Below the infrastructure view, the latest 10 alarms are listed, sorted on time.
Copyright © 2010, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.