Welcome to ManageEngine OpUtils
Why ManageEngine OpUtils ?
Businesses increasingly rely on their networks and resources for basic operations. ManageEngine introduces OpUtils - an affordable, ready to use real time monitoring toolset geared towards helping engineers efficiently monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot IT resources. OpUtils is a switch port and IP address management software that helps network engineers manage their switches and IP address space with ease. It complements existing management tools by providing troubleshooting and real-time monitoring capabilities.
What does ManageEngine OpUtils consist of ?
ManageEngine OpUtils comes with a set of tools and intuitive GUI to address the day-to-day needs of Network administrators and System administrators.
The toolkit can be used for
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues in a LAN environment.
- Monitoring the performance, bandwidth and traffic statistics of routers, switches and other networking resources.
- Providing information on IP Addresses, MAC Addresses and DNS names.
- Tracking Desktop information such as system configuration, resource usage and software listing.
- Monitoring Cisco devices and maintaining the devices in good condition
- Browsing MIB's and viewing configured Traps.
The tools available in the ManageEngine OpUtils toolkit are
- IP Address Manager - Tool to identify whether an IP Address is currently available or not.
- Switch Port Mapper - Tool to check and display the devices connected to the ports of a Switch.
- Rogue Detection - Provides a list of rogue devices detected in the network.
- Network Monitor - Utility to continuously monitor the response time of multiple devices and generate e-mail action based on severity.
- Bandwidth Monitor - Tool to monitor the average BPS and percentage utilization of all the Interfaces in the specified device.
- Config file Manager - Config File Manager downloads/uploads the StartUp and/or the Running config files from the given CISCO Router and displays them. It also shows the coloured difference between the two files.
- Ping Tool - Tool to ping a node to check its connectivity status in the network.
- SNMP Ping - Tool to ping a node, for checking if the node is SNMP enabled.
- Proxy Ping - Tool to do a ping test from a remote router to another remote device.
- Trace Route - Tool to record the route (the specific gateway computers at each hop) through the network from Host to the target Destination.
Address Monitoring Tools
- DNS Resolver - A data query tool to translate the host name into IP Address and vice versa.
- MAC Address Resolver - Tool to resolve IP Address or Host Name to MAC Address and vice versa.
- DHCP Scope Monitor - Tool to find the used and available IP addresses in the scopes of the DHCP Server.
- MAC IP List - To get the list of MAC and IP Addresses in the network.
Network Monitoring Tools
- Network Scanner : Utility used to sweep a network for retrieving data like machine types for each node in the network, the interface types, the OS present in the machine, the cable types available for the machine and more.
- Port Scanner - Tool to scan the ports of a system.
- TCP Reset - Tool to find and reset the list of TCP connections established with the switches, routers, etc., in the network.
- System Explorer - Tool to get the complete details of a server like system snapshot, disk space details, CPU usage, running processes, and installed software.
- System Details Update - Tool to view and update the details, such as Name, Location, and Contact details.
- SNMP Walker - Tool to retrieve information for a set of OIDs in a MIB.
- MIB Browser - Tool to load, browse, search, and walk through SNMP MIBs, and perform certain basic SNMP functions.
- MIB Node Viewer - MIB Node Viewer utility accepts the node name or the OID as input and provides the complete information on the MIB node.
- MIB Module Viewer - The MIB Module Viewer provides a snapshot of a given MIB. It provides some general information on the MIB and also provides the defined attributes, total number of nodes, defined TCs, and the defined traps. It also provides the SMIv2 specific details.
- SNMP Graph - Tool to gather data in real time and to draw graphs for any SNMP device using the available data.
- Community Checker - Tool to detect the read and write community strings of the devices in the network.
- Device Scan - Utility to scan a subnet or a range of IP Addresses to collect the details of the Cisco Devices in the scanned range.
- Device Explorer - Utility to scan a Cisco device to get the details like device snapshot, chassis details, IOS details, flash memory details, interfaces, IP routes, CPU and memory utilization, and access lists.