OpUtils - Product Roadmap
Given below are the list of features planned for development:
- Ability to build reports in GUI as the customer expected.
- Custom column in database level is based on MAC address. It is being enhanced so that it can be based on IP/MAC address.
- The user access control is being enhanced. It is the ability to add users with module-level/tool-level access privileges.
- Ability to edit the device types with an unknown category.
- Enhancing rogue detection using a router.
- Ability to maintain the history of MAC addresses that are marked as guest. For example, if a MAC address is marked as a guest once, the system should automatically mark the device as a guest when it gets rediscovered later.
- Ability to maintain the history of devices that are marked as rogue in order to determine the switch and port that were previously connected.
IP Address Manager
- Ability to split the subnets and move them as separate nodes in the tree.
- Ability to manage the IP groups in IPAM Tool.
- Finding the IP conflicts in IPAM tool.
- Ability to update the DNS name of an IP in the DNS server from IPAM tool.
- Option to exclude specific IP addresses within a subnet from being scanned.
- Supporting more types of DHCP servers.
- Ability to manage DHCP servers and DNS servers.
- Enhancements, such as the reports and custom column, is being done in IPv6.
- Ability to configure alerts at the group/tree node-level.
- Provision to add additional OID's for SNMP polling. For example, there must be an option to create a custom column and specify a SNMP OID so that the IPAM tool is able to retrieve the value for this custom column from the specified OID.
- Provision to approve multiple subnets at once.
- Ability to discover subnets from a specific router interface like E0 or E1.
Switch Port Mapper
- Ability to configure alerts at the Group/Tree Node-level
- Option to alert via email when the interface speed changes.
- Provision to compare port history between any two scans.
- Ability to assign VLAN membership for a port.