Process Monitor is a special Windows Sysinternals monitoring utility. It is used to diagnose certain software and compatibility issues
- Universal Deploy option will be available only for Disk Images and will not be available for Volume Images.
- When capturing the image, select the radio button for entire disk(s) (Disk '1' for example ) also selecting all partitions underneath it including "System" or "System Reserved" partition to create a Disk Image.
- When capturing the image if the user choose only specific partition alone like NTFS (C:) then it is called a Volume Image for which the Universal Deploy and few other standard options will not be available.
- Recapture the image as Disk Image as explained above and this image should list required Universal Deploy option in Templates.
- Refer the screenshot below for clarity.