About this webinar
When it comes to securing privileged accounts and devising an enterprise privileged access management (PAM) strategy, passwords are crucial. Passwords form the vast majority of privileged credentials in any enterprise, but there are other kinds of access credentials, such as SSH keys and SSL certificates, that can also authenticate users into privileged accounts, strewn out there completely ignored.
In this webinar, you'll learn the importance of enforcing SSH key and SSL certificate management as a part of your PAM infrastructure and how Password Manager Pro, leveraging its integration with ManageEngine's key management solution, Key Manager Plus, helps you achieve the same.
- The negative impacts of orphaned keys and certificates
- The importance of managing, from a unified platform, all your privileged credentials (passwords, SSH keys, and SSL certificates)
- Brief walkthrough of the SSH key module in Password Manager Pro
- Brief walkthrough of the SSL certificate module in Password Manager Pro
Join us and learn
- How to perform basic SSH key management operations with Password Manager Pro SSH key discovery,creation, rotation, association and, launching remote SSH sessions.
- How to sign and manage certificates from third-party certificate authorities such as Let's Encrypt, GoDaddy, and others, using Password Manager Pro.
- How to sign and manage certificates from your internal Microsoft Certificate Authority using Password Manager Pro.
- How to create and deploy a web server certificate for Password Manager Pro.
- How to create a database certificate to connect Password Manager Pro to a MSSQL database.
About the speaker
Shawn is a product expert at ManageEngine with more than 11 years of hands-on experience in the enterprise IT security domain. He provides assistance with implementation, training, and support to customers around the world.