SSH key & SSL Certificate Management Integration
The need for SSH key and SSL certificate management.
Organization rely on passwords, SSH keys, and digital certificates to keep communications between privileged accounts and other devices secure. Unfortunately, SSH key management is often overlooked when it comes to privileged identity management (PIM). Protecting and managing SSH keys and SSL certificates is as important as protecting privileged passwords, because attackers can use compromised keys and certificates to gain access to sensitive data, which can lead to identity theft.
Manage keys and certificates from Password Manager Pro's console.
Password Manager Pro integrates with Key Manager Plus, ManageEngine's SSH key and SSL certificate management solution, transforming Password Manager Pro into a comprehensive PIM solution. This integrated solution empowers IT admins to manage privileged passwords, SSH keys, and SSL certificates from a single management console.
The Key Manager Plus integration dedicates sections within Password Manager Pro's user interface to SSH keys and certificates. These sections offer the following features:
- Keys dashboard : Get a holistic view of your SSH keys and a summary of certificate usage, certificate expiration, and license details from this dashboard.
- Automated SSH key and certificate discovery : Discover all SSH keys and certificates deployed in your network. Consolidate all discovered entities and secure them in Password Manager Pro's repository.
- SSH key pair life cycle management : Generate new public and private key pairs and associate private keys with their users. Get a holistic view of
key-to-user relationships across your organization. Rotate keys periodically to prevent misuse.
- Let's Encrypt integration : Provide end to end certificate life cycle management (with options to request, acquire, deploy, track, and renew certificates) for your public websites through Key Manager Plus' integration with Let's Encrypt, an open certificate authority.
- CSR creation and certificate deployment : Create your own self-signed certificates and deploy the acquired certificates to their respective domains.
- AD user certificate management and Microsoft certificate store management : Discover, track, and manage certificates that are mapped to user accounts in Active Directory or are from the Microsoft certificate store.
- Schedule SSL vulnerability scans, key rotations, and more : Create periodic schedules to scan for SSL vulnerabilities and rotate key pairs at regular intervals.
- Extensive audit logging and expiration alerts : Get a complete record of all user activities and scheduled events related to SSH keys and SSL certificates. You'll also receive alerts on certificates that are about to expire.