Starting the Web Client
- On successful server start-up, open a browser window of your favorite browser (refer to
System Requirements for the browsers supported).
- Connect to the URL http://<Security Manager Plus ServerName>:port_number/. (default web server port is
6262). e.g http://localhost:6262/
- You can also access the web interface using the secure https port 6767,
using the URL: https://<Security Manager Plus ServerName>:6767/
- In this case, since the web-client connects to the Security Manager Plus server through a secure
connection ( https ), your browser will pop-up a Security Alert which
would require you to accept the security certificate. This is
perfectly safe and necessary to access the Security Manager Plus web client.
- To know further about accessing
Security Manager Plus web client ,
Copyright © 2010, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.