Active directory self-service alerts and notifications
Can you imagine password management and auditing software without notifications? Neither can we! One of the most important features in ADSelfService Plus is the various notifications that administrators and users receive when any action is carried out through the product. You should always be aware of what's going on, but that doesn't mean you have to spend all day watching for changes. Active Directory (AD)-related alerts and notifications are sent through SMS, email, and push channels so you can check on your AD from anywhere.
ADSelfService Plus sends notifications for the following events:
- Self-service password reset or account unlock: Send notifications to users on performing successful password reset or account unlock operations.
- Password change: Users receive a password change notification after changing their Windows domain account password.
- Enrollment: Users can be reminded to complete the enrollment process and informed upon successful completion with enrollment notifications. Completing the enrollment process enables users to perform self-service actions.
- Directory self-update: Users are informed about the updates to their profile information through this notification.
- Account is blocked: This notification is sent when users' accounts are blocked after multiple failed attempts to prove their identity via the configured multi-factor authentication methods.
- AD password or account expiration: Send notifications to users informing them about their impending AD password or account expiration. Learn more about password expiration notifications.
Types of notifications:
- Email notifications are sent out to both users and administrators when users change their passwords or when any reports are generated.
- User notifications are sent to all users via email for:
- Impending password or account expiration.
- The status of password self-service actions.
- Administrator notifications are sent to all registered administrators via email when:
- A report is generated.
- Users perform self-service actions on their password.
- SMS notifications are sent to users to keep them informed about:
- Password self-service actions.
- Password expiration.
- Account expiration.
- Push notifications are sent to users via SMS, and emails can also be sent through push notifications. This includes:
- AD password reset notifications.
- Self-service account unlock notifications.
- Enrollment reminder notifications.
- AD password change notifications
- Impending AD password expiration notifications.
- Impending account expiration notifications.
Send real-time SMS, email, or push alerts to users and admins after password self-service actions.
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here
Free Active Directory users from attending lengthy help desk calls by allowing them to self-service their password resets/ account unlock tasks. Hassle-free password change for Active Directory users with ADSelfService Plus ‘Change Password’ console.
Get seamless one-click access to 100+ cloud applications. With enterprise single sign-on, users can access all their cloud applications with their Active Directory credentials. Thanks to ADSelfService Plus!
Intimate Active Directory users of their impending password/account expiry by mailing them these password/account expiry notifications.
Synchronize Windows Active Directory user password/account changes across multiple systems, automatically, including Office 365, G Suite, IBM iSeries and more.
Ensure strong user passwords that resist various hacking threats with ADSelfService Plus by enforcing Active Directory users to adhere to compliant passwords via displaying password complexity requirements.
Portal that lets Active Directory users update their latest information and a quick search facility to scout for information about peers by using search keys, like contact number, of the personality being searched.