Blocked Users Report:
Generates the list of users who have been blocked from accessing ADSelfService Plus. The report provides information like the time of blocking, the time the user will be unblocked, and the domain name.
Unblocking users : Administrators can unblock the users by selecting the users to be unblocked and clicking the Unblock option present above the report.
Sorting : Click on any of the columns to view the report's entries in ascending order or descending order.
- Click on on the search icon [ ] in order to search for specific data in the columns displayed.
Particular user can be searched using User Name.
Searching will happen with criteria 'contains' . Ex. if user name is searched with word "jack" , then user name contains "jack" will be given as result.
Export and More :
- The Export As option in the right corder of the page helps export the report in various formats like CSV, CSVDE, HTML, PDF and XLS.
The More option in the right corder of the page lists the Printable View, Send Mail, and Export Settings options.
- The Printable View option can be used to preview the report.
- The Send Mail option can be used to mail the report to the desired email addresses.
- The Export Settings option allows users to customize the description and logo that will be used in the exported report. Also, Admin can opt to keep logo in the every page of exported report.
Your request has been submitted to the ADSelfService Plus technical support team. Our technical support people will assist you at the earliest.
Need technical assistance?
Enter your email ID
Talk to experts