Non-Enrolled Users Report
The Non-Enrolled Users Report generates the list of users who are yet to enroll in the ADSelfService Plus application. This includes users who do not have ADSelfService Plus licenses assigned to them and users with ADSelfService Plus licenses who haven't enrolled with the product yet.
Report filtering and generation
- Specify the domain using the Select Domain option.
- Specify the OUs (if necessary) using the Add OUs option.
- The box next to Show already notified users only can be checked if the report has to be generated only for users who have been notified about enrollment. An enrollment notification is used to notify users via email or push notification to enroll with ADSelfService Plus to use the self-service password features.
- Click Generate to generate the report.
Customizing the report
You can customize the report to include or exclude additional columns with information from AD attributes by clicking the add/remove columns icon at the far left of the navigation buttons.
Click any of the columns to view the report's entries in ascending or descending order.
- Click the search icon [ ] to search for specific data in the columns displayed.
- Search for a particular user using SAM Account Name, Display Name, E-mail Address, Mobile Number, and OU Name.
- The search will take place using the contains criteria. For example, if the keyword Jack is searched for in the User Name field, all usernames that contain Jack will be displayed.
Exports and more
- The Export As option in the right corner of the page helps export reports in various formats like CSV, CSVDE, HTML, PDF, and XLS.
- The More option in the top-right corner of the page lists the Printable View, Send Mail, and Export Settings options.
- The Printable View option can be used to preview the report.
- The Send Mail option can be used to email the report to the desired email addresses.
- The Export Settings option allows users to customize the description and logo that will be used in the exported report. Also, admins can opt to keep the logo on every page of the exported report.
Your request has been submitted to the ADSelfService Plus technical support team. Our technical support people will assist you at the earliest.
Need technical assistance?
Enter your email ID
Talk to experts