FBI and the United States Department of Homeland Security raise a high-level warning
- Recent malware attacks that the FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security have warned about: RedXOR and Mamba.
- The vulnerabilities and loopholes they use to break in to your Linux environment.
- Proactive measures you can take to avoid malware attacks like RedXOR and Mamba.
- Defending remote and local logons by enabling multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Safeguarding your IT environment (Windows, macOS, and Linux) with an advanced defense strategy.
Cyberattackers have forged malware into highly intelligent and dangerous security threats. They're constantly on the lookout for loopholes in your organization's network, and once they uncover one, they utilize the power of malware to bring down even the most fortified IT environment. Recently discovered malware, RedXOR and Mamba, can wreak havoc on organizations across the globe. The FBI and the US Department of Homeland Security have issued a high-level warning about Mamba attacks.
Are you certain your IT environment is secure?
Watch this video for a comprehensive strategy to secure your IT environment.
You're only a click away. Watch the video now!
Thank you for downloading this e-book. Please check your Inbox (or spam) to access this e-book.