Password guessing game
The game emphasizes the importance of setting strong passwords by showing users how easy it is for them to guess passwords.
In addition to receiving an informative ebook on password attacks developed by our product expert,
You could also win an
voucher worth $50!
PLAY THE GAME
HOW TO PLAY
- A set of 10 password "strings" is given to each player. One of these contains the correct password, and the objective of the game is to identify this password.
- All players get five turns to guess the correct password.
- Click on a password string to select it.
- If the selected string is not the correct password, the game shows how many characters in the chosen string match the characters in the correct password. (Repeated characters will be counted just once. For example, if the guess was for "eagle" but the true password was "elephant," the number of matching characters will be three (e, a, l), as the "e" is counted just once. However if it were "Elephant" and "Eagle", the number of matching characters will be four (E, a, l, e).)
- With a bit of logic and luck, try to guess the correct password within the remaining number of attempts.
- You win by guessing the correct password within five attempts.
Keep in mind: The string comparison is case-sensitive.
Oh snap! You're out of turns. Better luck next time.