This page provides an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
Updated on 24 July 2019
Note: This is only a tentative schedule. The implementation of the feature set may vary based on our internal priorities.
If you would like to see something added into our plans, please head here.
Planning UI Design Implementation Testing Release
- Broadcasting a message to the selected sites and groups
- Factor in the technician shift timings and assign requests based on their shifts.
- SLA Escalation Timesheets
- Break the monotony of the every day and motivate technicians to enjoy their work.
- Fetch CI attributes/additional field values created for network entities and populate during the scan by configuring the corresponding SNMP OIDs.
- Configure SCCM integration directly from the application.
- Enable users to track and manage assets in one place.
- Import all hardware and software inventory done by SCCM into ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Schedule in ServiceDesk Plus MSP periodic updates on asset info.
- Manage multiple SCCMs from one screen and keep track of all assets that are being scanned.
- Configure connection to multiple SCCM databases for each site
- Perform asset data analysis through Analytics Plus/Zoho reports. Initial phase includes data transfer such as asset, workstation, software, sw licenses and asset history.
- Create, edit, update, and delete CIs.
- Edit account advisory from details page
- Service Now Integration
- CISCO Integration
- Integrate ServiceDesk Plus MSP with Mobile Device Manager Plus to track lost devices and perform various tasks, such as lock the device and wipe off data.
- Add a backup approver for requesters to ensure business continuity.
- Factor in the technician shift timings and assign requests based on their shifts.
- Intitate group chat between technicians.
- For any SLA, configure multiple OLAs specific to each group.
- Display both Requests and Tasks in a single view to avoid toggling between views while deciding on the next technician activity.
- Automatically assign tickets to technicians based on the availability.
- Exclude specific technician groups from the auto-assign pool.
- Organize your requests effectively as cards in a Kanban view to ensure efficient closure of tickets.
- Add tags to requests and conversations.
- Look through Requests, Requesters, Assets, Changes, and Solutions to find the required information.
- Include all types of additional fields for incidents/service catalog and make them available under business rules, SLAs, and custom trigger conditions.
- Option to enable/disable incident templates.
- Integration with other chat tools, such as Telegram, Slack, and Zoho Cliq.
- Include multiple SLAs for service templates.
- Add images for resource options and templates.
- Enable technicians to recommend a request template to the end user by email.
- Enable requesters to cancel pending requests.
- Easily access your change requests by configuring customized views or filters.
- Add multiple levels of CAB inside the recommendation phase under the Approvals tab.
- Save time and effort by using predefined templates for repetitive problems.
- Configure business rules to automate various actions for problem requests.
- Define field and form rules to be executed when Problem Requests are loaded, edited, and submitted.
- Configure custom triggers for executed specfic action when the incoming request fulfills a certain condition.
- Based on the change of schedule of a task/milestone, update the associated tasks/milestones/projects.
- Import from xls, xlsx, and other types of format.
- Map additional fields while using the MPP import.
- Quickly add tasks from the list view.
- Assign and pick up from the list view.
- Capture different types of information into the knowledge base by using additional fields.
- Improve the quality of the solutions by allowing your requesters can comment on, like, or unlike the solution.
- Periodically assess the status of your assets. Check if the procured assets are available, list the missing assets, and inventory assets that must be acquired.
- Fetch subscriptions, licenses, and user information from MS Office 365.
- Identify unused subscriptions.
- Integrate Desktop Central to monitor software usage.
- Unidentified software will be automatically categorized as managed software based on database information.
- Add multiple stages to assess, implement, deploy, and train.
- Configure stage-specific tasks.
- Add multiple approvals in each stage.
- Integrate with Change Management for relevant information exchange.
- Download agent/script (for asset scanning) from account details page
- Associate/Disassociate Solution/Notifications for Account from details page
- Admins can inactivate accounts
- Include Account additional fields in Business Rules and SLA criteria
- Add account support address and contact number in Notifications templates
- Assign to site option under Business rule "Actions"
- Ability for an Account Manager to edit details of other requester from his account.
- Preview, Html Code Editor, Worklog additional cost items & much more!
- Timesheets approval
- New action menu related to Users, Groups and folders - In product subheader and request custom menu. UI to associated new user field list
- Webhooks integration
- Sync all request fields between JIRA Service Desk & SDPMSP
- A role for accountant
- For each account, view information on the revenue, customer satisfaction, assets managed, tickets handled, SLA violations, and more.Try Beta
- Option to change the account of a request under actions [alt + a].Try Beta
- Specify which users (Ticket Owner, Requester, Editor, or Approval Sender,Point of contact) can receive system notifications on individual request approval actions.Try Beta
- View the total count of tasks in the combined list view of requests and tasks by clicking the Horizontal Ellipsis icon at the bottom-right corner of the task list.Try Beta
- Short cut key for make call - Option to call the requester from the request detail view by using the short cut key [shift + c].Try Beta
- Configure a clear sequence of status/es for the request to traverse during the resolution process.
- Provide guidance to the assigned technician and ensure process adherence.
- Establish a directional flow and minimize human errors.
- Completely revamped UI with clear, prioritized display of request details.
- Custom Actions now listed under a separate drop-down.
- Work logs grouped under a dedicated tab.
- Combined view for notes and notifications.
- Guide for users, configured in request closing rules, to complete their tasks, fill out the worklog, add data to mandatory fields, add tasks, and fill worklog.
- Under Field and Form rules, option to make attachment field mandatory.
- Option to disable Description field on loading or submitting ticket.
- FAFR to work in the Resolution tab.
- Drag and drop Attachments into requests easily.
- Option to make Attachment field mandatory
- Preview images across the module.
- Option to view the screenshots attached in the request from the request list view.
- The header and all the action buttons can be freezed in the list views like Request list view, Technician list view
- Tickets can be assigned without updating mandatory fields in List view
- Option to change request status alone from request list view
- Show/hide asset field in request creation page.
- Default print preview option with few fields checked and unchecked
- Search using the requesters email address in the lucene search.
- Check the close mandatory and show the needed fields in the closure comments dialog itself
- Option for the resolution template selection.
- Option to hide unanswered resource questions .
- Option to specify the URL in project comments
- Solution Expiry and Periodic Review - Create solutions with review and expiry dates, so that the article should be reviewed and expired based on its relevancy. Try Beta
- Option to remove Software installation(s) option introduced in the software details page.Try Beta
- Option to scan attachments before uploading it to a MSP portal.Try Beta
- Ability to create custom notification rules
- Option to select Account Managers in Custom notification rules.
- A role that provides view permission to his/her associated account, and acts as a point of contact between technician and account.
- Request Module Admin
- Ability to create a Incident Template by a Technician with Non-Admin role
- UI based Custom Email Template under Custom trigger Action.
- Option to configure the Stage Two approvers without configuring the Stage One approvers in service request templates.Try Beta
- While adding a new approval stage for a service request, only the name and email IDs of the service approvers are displayed. Notification Subject and description is hidden.Try Beta
- Tomcat 8 upgrade
- Postgres 10 upgrade
- Java 8 upgrade
- Smiley support
- Modify Table Properties
- Edit HTML Code
- Integration with mapsTry Beta
- Recent items dialog can have the id + Title and little wider to see some more title.