Leverage custom life cycles to streamline request management processes
- Make tickets pass through a determined sequence with predefined request life cycles.
- Build request life cycles on a simple drag-and-drop canvas.
- Define conditions and actions for tickets to move between statuses.
- Create custom actions to be executed before, during, and after transitions between statuses.
Fine-tune ticket management, and boost technician productivity
- Restrict manual movement between statuses using conditional rules, and minimize technician error.
- Flag fields as mandatory during transitions in order to collect contextual information at every stage of the ticket life cycle.
- Define access controls on ticket information at different stages of the ticket life cycle.
Take control of the ticket life cycle, and provide a seamless experience
- Trigger automated notifications during ticket transitions between statuses.
- Create custom templates and recipients for each notification.
- Trigger custom scripts to execute fine-grained actions whenever required.
Design a request resolution process, and streamline services across the board.