Asset Inventory Management Software
ServiceDesk Plus has an integrated Asset Management solution along with the basic help desk functions. With the integrated Asset Management, ServiceDesk provides you with an accurate inventory of all the hardware, software assets in your organization. It automatically scans and updates every asset/nodes with an IP address within your network.
ServiceDesk Plus offers IT asset management & network inventory tracking functionality across both Windows and Linux workstations.
- Asset States to track the complete life cycle of the assets
- Cost Factors to determine the various costs associated to each asset during its life cycle and maintain their TCO
- Get the complete ownership of all assets and history for all assets
- Remote Control to access any workstation in your organization
- Tracks lease information of all assets and notify technicians on lease expiry
- Get one view of all your IT assets, Non-IT assets, components and consumables
- Helps to import any type of asset from CSV files
- Create baseline groups for all your assets based on different criteria
- Windows Domain Scan to scan all Windows machines
- Scans Linux, Mac machines and other network devices like Printers, switches, routers and Access points
- Agentless scanning
- Scanning of standalone workstations
- Distributed Asset Scan to scan across different sites and availability of complete data in the central server
- Scheduled Scan for scanning machines periodically
- Identifies and scans all new machines added in the network
- Maintains history of all the software and hardware changes that happens in the network
- Notifies technicians on any hardware or software change in the network
- Get Reports on machines that have not been scanned over a period of time
- Software Types to track different types of software like managed, prohibited, shareware, freeware etc.
- Tracks different types of licenses individual, enterprise, volume and CAL
- Maintain software compliance for all managed software based on installations and purchased licenses
- Groups major-minor software versions for downgrading licenses
- Site-based tracking of Software licenses
- Notifies technicians on any compliance violation or installation of prohibited software during scan
- Send email to users using any prohibited software
- Identifies the software usage in each machine
- Get reports on software installations where the software is being used rarely
- Ability to track different relationships between the assets (Connection, usage and container relationship)
- Tracks all purchase requests using Purchase Orders
- Purchase Order Approvals by Approval Managers
- Maintains Cost Center information and GL code for the Purchase Orders
- Notification on any Purchase Order due
- Receives items from Purchase Orders and move them to assets.
- Customize the Purchase Order form with additional fields
- Track contracts for different types of assets and software licenses.
- Notifies technicians on any contract expiry.
- Pre-built reports on all assets
- Get customized reports in tabular and matrix form
- Get the complete asset summary and audit reports
- Ability to fetch any type of report using query reports
- Ability to export reports in pdf, csv, xls and HTML format
- Site-based reports