Request List view
The Request List view organizes and manages the help desk tickets raised into ServiceDesk Plus. In the enhanced Request List view, you have the facility to,
View requests (incident and service requests) based on default filters.
- View tasks and requests in the same page.
Customize your own filters.
View Archived Requests.
Customize the columns in the list view.
Perform operations like edit, delete, assign and merge requests from the list view.
Click Requests tab in the header pane. The page redirects to the request list view page displaying all requests in the Open status as well as the tasks.
Request list view elements
Filter drop-down menu: The Filter drop-down menu consists of default filter list. You can create new filters, manage existing filters, and favourite the filters you use often from this menu.
Refresh frequency: Set a frequency to auto refresh the request list view from every 3 minutes to 30 minutes.
New Incident: Create new incident requests instantly using the New Incident button.
Actions drop-down menu: Perform operations to bulk Edit Requests, Delete Requests, Pick up Requests, Close Requests, Merge Requests and Link Requests.
Column-wise Search: Perform column-wise search for specific Groups, Requesters, Departments, Sites and so on.
- Resize Columns: Drag the columns tab corners to expand or shrink the column size.
- Add/Remove columns: Click on the columns icon at the top header to add or remove columns from the list view.
Task list view elements
Task list view displays the tasks for the technician. Tasks can be created, edited or deleted from this page itself.
You can also customize how the list view appears by using the following options.
- Use this icon to add new fields in the task view snippet. (Ref. Image below)
- Drag and drop the fields to sort how they appear on the task snippet. (Ref. Image below)
- Sort tasks by using the sort option present at the top. (Ref. Image below)
Assigning Requests from the list view:
Now you can assign requests to a technician or a group from the request listview page itself.
To assign requests to technician/group,
- Hover the cursor over the "unassigned" in the 'Assigned to' column.
- Click on the drop-down to select the technician/group. Please note if you select a group, technicians related to that group alone will be listed.
- Click Assign.
- You can also alternativley assign technicians to requests by selecting requests and clicking the Assign option at the top header.
Request Icon Indications:
: After a request has been created by the requester, if the mail icon turns green,it indicates that the reply has been sent by the technician.
: If the mail icon turns red, it indicates that the requester has replied, but the request is yet to be responded by the technician.
: The red mail icon with a number count, indicates the number of responses made by the requester with respect to the last response made by the technician. After the technician replies to the request, the mail icon turns green.
Flags denoting 'Delay by' time and 'Due in' time.
- : Yellow flag pops up, when the request SLA is 70% complete, indicating the "Due in" time without considering the non-business hours.
- : Red flag pops up, when the request SLA is breached, indicating the "Delay by" time.
Enabling the SLA column will display the request "Due in" time as well the request "Delay by" time without considering the non-business hours.