These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release. schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus, make sure to visit http://roadmap.manageengine.com/sdp
Note: This is only a tentative schedule. The implementation of the feature set may vary based on internal priorities and time.
Work In Progress
|Updated on 22nd February 2017
- Ability to hide default CI Types.
- Change Module Access For Requesters.
- Ability for the technician to mark online / offline which will be helpful to assign requests / tasks.
- Service Catalog
- Preventive maintenance tasks for Service request templates. Current preventive maintenance can create only Incidents.
Mobile App features:
- Bar code scan of Asset.
- Approval action.
- To create request based on Request templates.
- View and search Solutions module.
- New UI for Request list view and details page.
- Additional fields for Projects .
- Technician shift timing and to assign requests based on shift.
- Ability to configure Request fields to be shown in Task details page.
- Watch list for Requests.
- Conversation for Change Requests.
Currently while taking approval action, approver can either Approve or Reject. We are bringing in ability for approver to seek more info from requester / technician before making approval decision.
To set closure code when setting the request status to resolved. This will be helpful when requests are configured to auto close from resolved status.
Option to add notes while assigning a request.
Ability to create multiple Projects from Change and child Changes for a Project.
Ability to create business views for cmdb so as to effectively see graphical views of selected CIs.
Major incident management. Support to bring members, stake holders from various teams and effectively handle major incidents.
Ability to share requests among technicians, groups, users belonging to site, department.
- Ability for Requester to cancel the Request raised by them.
- Solution enhancements.
- To include 'Expiry' date for solution.
- Additional fields for Solution.
- Requester can add comments over solution article.
- Requester can mark Like / Unlike over a solution article.
- Option to link Solutions.
- Service Catalog
- To mark cost associated with a Service request offering.
- Ability to include images for service catalog resources.
Yet to Start:
- Different operational hours for different days.
- To include a log entry in Log viewer for all Admin operations (like adding, editing, deleting entry in admin configuration section). Entries are missing for some of the actions.
- To bring module level administrative roles (like SDHelpdeskAdmin, SDAssetAdmin,..) to perform module level administrative operations relative to that module (instead to provide SDAdmin role to do the configurations).
- Configuring backup approver for Requesters.
- Custom filter for Change Requests views.