Capture and track distributed IT assets in a central repository with multiple scanning methods
Enhanced Scanning Techniques. No More Missed Assets.
- Discover and scan Windows, Linux, and macOS workstations in your enterprise using the unified agent for asset discovery.
- Use the network scan to discover IP devices such as printers, routers, switches, and access points.
- Maintain a secure database of all your network and domain credentials with the built-in credential library.
- Configure and employ remote control tools from within ServiceDesk Plus to take control of any Windows or MAC workstations.
Manage IT Inventories Across Sites. Aggregate Data into a Central Repository.
- Manually import all asset details from various sites using a simple remote scan technique.
- Assign imported assets to the respective sites for easy management.
- Schedule auto-synchronization of asset data from remote locations to the central ServiceDesk Plus server.
Organize assets into custom groups and associate them to their respective sites
Keep an eye on your IT inventory with scheduled asset scans.
Schedule Automated Scans. Stay Up to Date on Asset Information.
- Schedule periodic audits and scans of your network to keep yourself updated about any changes in your IT environment.
- Notify technicians automatically of any change to IT assets during the network/domain scan.
- Schedule automatic re-scanning of your network to discover any new workstations added.
- Enable periodic 'scan history cleanup' to reduce data clutter.
Account for All Your IT Assets with Easy Discovery & Scanning Techniques