With ServiceDesk Plus, transform the way your ticketing system works to enhance your ticket resolution experience.
Essential IT incident management features available in ServiceDesk Plus
Allow users to log tickets from multiple channels, like email, self-service portals, virtual assistants, and phone calls.
Route incidents to the right technicians and assign them automatically.
Predefine SLAs for different kinds of incidents and set multitier escalations.
Automate preset actions on incoming tickets based on several criteria to best suit your incident management workflows.
Keep technicians and end users informed with timely updates on their tickets via email and SMS alerts.
Build the complete life cycle of incident tickets with statuses and transitions on a drag-and-drop canvas.
Awards & Recognitions
Here are some best practices to implement functional, efficient incident management using ServiceDesk Plus:
- Allow end users to report issues from multiple channels, such as email, phone, other business apps, the self-service portal, and custom templates.
- Record every possible piece of information on an incident using customizable templates during ticket creation.
- Automate ticket categorization, routing, and assignment to the right technician using business rules, SLAs, and tech auto-assign.
- Considerably cut down resolution times by allowing end users with level 1 tickets and techs handling repeat incidents to find solutions to issues easily with a comprehensive knowledge base, auto-suggestions, and Zia, ManageEngine's conversational virtual service desk assistant.
- Manage ticket workflows better with the request life cycle feature as well as response and resolution SLAs.
- Enable end users to get regular updates on their incidents with notification rules, canned responses, request sharing, and more.
- Minimize backlogs and re-open rates with automated ticket closure, fine-tuned analytics, and quick custom reports.
- Maximize user satisfaction with user surveys.