ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library @ ITSM
ITIL is a library of best practices for providing IT Services.
What does the history says about ITIL ?
- 1980 - ITIL Founded
- 1989 - First 'ITIL' book published
- 2000 - Service Support V2 published ( ITIL Red book)
- 2001 - Service Delivery V2 published ( ITIL Blue book)
- 2006 - ITIL Glossary V2 published
- 2007 - ITIL V3 Five core books published
- 2011 - ITIL V3 2011 Update published
ITIL Certified Professionals from 2008 - 2012 :
How many professional certified with ITIL V2 ?
- Foundation - 142,000
- Practitioner - 9,000
- Service Manager - 18,000
How many professional certified with ITIL V3 ?
- Foundation Bridge is 33,000
- Foundation is 548,000
- Experts is 15,000
ITIL Density - Worldwide :
Who is leading in ITIL certificationworldwide?
- North America
- South America
- Central America
AVERAGE SALARY - Job Trends :
The average salary of an ITIL Certified Professional is $95,000 from the period 2006 -
IMPLEMENTATION - Products Around ITIL :
Let's take a look at industry wise ITIL adoption.
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- BMC Software
- Bank of america
- Warner Bro Pictures
Life sciences :