The world is going mobile. The advent of iPhones and Androids has opened a Pandora box of applications based on mobile platforms. The real benefit of going mobile will be clearly seen with a Help Desk technician. It will considerably increase the efficiency of the Help Desk technician and help the Help Desk administrator to manage the requests instantly and effectively through their mobile devices.
ServiceDesk Plus has developed a completely web based mobile application, which can be accessed through mobile browsers across different platforms. The Mobile client can be accessed through the mobile browser on typing the url http://:, which redirects to the 'mc' context.
- A browser based web application to access tickets from any location
- Supports work request module features such as, creating new request, viewing request details, adding resolution to a request, adding worklog, assigning technician to a request, closing completed requests and deleting requests
- Any actions performed on the requests are based on the Roles assigned to the technicians
- On logging into the application from your mobile device, the home page displays the Dashboard, Requests and Logout options
- Dashboard offers details like the number of Overdue Requests, Requests Due Today and Pending Requests of the logged in supervisor
- Requests display provides information with the request list view with options to select, filters
- Create a New Request with your mobile client