Your organizations annual holidays can be configured using this option. This includes the list of holidays during which your firm would remain closed and is exclusive of the weekends when the firm does not function. The holiday list is also used while calculating the due-by-time of a request.
To open the holiday configuration page,
Click the Admin tab in the header pane.
In the Contract Settings block, click the Holidays icon . The list of available holidays is displayed. From this page you can add, edit and delete holidays.
- Click on Add New Holiday link from the holiday list view page.
- Enter the Date of the holiday using the calender icon . This field is mandatory and should be selected.
- If required, you can provide the significance of the holiday in the Description field.
- Click Save. The holiday is added to the list. At any point, if you do not wish to add the holiday and would like to get back to the holiday list, click Cancel.
- In the holiday list view page, click the Edit icon beside the holiday Date you wish to edit.
- The holiday form opens with the values populated while adding the holiday.
- Modify the details such as Date and Description.
- Save the changes.
- In the holiday list view page, click the Delete iconbeside the holiday Date you wish to delete. A confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Ok to proceed with the delete operation. The holiday is deleted from the list.