Create custom life cycles for support tickets. Streamline request management.
- Pass support tickets through a determined sequence with predefined request life cycles.
- Create request life cycles on a drag-and-drop canvas.
- Define conditions and actions for tickets to move between statuses.
- Create custom actions to be executed before, during, and after transitions between statuses.
Enhance the ticket management process. Boost support representatives' productivity.
- Define conditional rules to restrict support reps from manually moving tickets between statuses and minimize human error.
- Mark fields as mandatory during transitions in order to collect contextual information at different stages of the request life cycle.
- Define access controls on ticket information at different stages of the ticket life cycle.
Take control of the ticket life cycle. Provide a seamless support experience.
- Trigger automated notifications when tickets transition between statuses.
- Create custom templates and specify recipients for each notification.
- Trigger custom scripts to execute fine-grained actions whenever required.