This roadmap provides an overview of future releases of SupportCenter Plus with a tentative release schedule. If you would like to see new features, submit your feature requests here or visit our forum to post your ideas or vote for features.
- Create and save resolution templates.
- Task tab in requests to track associated tasks.
- Reply to technicians by SMS.
- Auto-Start the Timer and Add Time Entries options added to work log timer.
- Add dependency to requests.
- Option to share requests.
- Assign read-only permission to technicians with whom requests are shared.
- Request custom filters: Enhanced criteria section with $My_groups , $Today , $This_Week place holders.
- Add notes while assigning a technician.
- Drag and drop images/attachments to requests.
- Enable/disable request templates.
- Organize requests in Kanban view to ensure efficient ticket closure.
- Enable technicians to update the existing requests in bulk through XLS sheets.
- Request Audit: Periodically assess activities of your requests.
- Add resolution to linked requests.
- Include the account name when a contact adds a new request.
- Add attachments to a resolution.
- Display Like button, so that requesters with the same issue can click on it.
- Customize request details page.
- Auto-assign technicians through Round Robin/Load Balancing method.
- Auto-assign tickets to technicians based on their availability.
- Exclude specific technician groups from the auto-assign pool.
- Assign requests based on technician's shift timings.
- Contacts with high privilege to get more reports.
- Notification rules enhancements.
- Archive data based on conditions.
- Add a log entry for all Admin operations such as adding, editing, or deleting entries.
- Configure different operational hours for each day in a week.
- Assign technician in Roles.
- Create and save task templates.
- Include multi-select options in an additional field.
- Invoke custom scripts in business rules.
- Technician Dispatch calendar
- Desktop Notification
- Broadcasting a message to all technicians.
- Make simple, hurried notes in a jiffy using the all-new inbuilt scribble pad.
- Assess your application's health metrics in just a glance from the community tab.
- Add widgets to the dashboard.
- Break the monotony of every day and motivate technicians to enjoy their work.
HTML Editor Enhancements
- Smiley support
- Modify table properties
- Edit HTML code
- $ support
- Configure different survey templates for different types of requests.
- Send ad hoc surveys; the survey need not be associated to a request.
- Send surveys periodically; in predefined intervals, such as once after 2 weeks or 4 months.
- Configure different answers for different questions.
- Live Chat for Users: Allow requesters to have a quick chat with technicians easily.