Welcome to ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus 7.5 ReadMe document. SupportCenter Plus is an easy-to-use, web-based customer support software that improves productivity and efficiency of your Support Team, thus lowering IT costs and administrative expenses.
This ReadMe is divided into the following sections:
1. Release Notes (Build No. 7503)
2. Contact Information
1.0 Release Notes (Build No. 7503 )
ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus 7.5 (Build No. 7503 ) release includes the following :
- Ability to manage the customer support queries of multiple Business Units of an organization using the same installation of SupportCenter
- Ability to define different configuration like Category, Priority, Level, Custom Fields, Operational Hours, Holidays etc for each Business Unit
Customer Portal Enhancements
- A completely configurable web portal
- A fully redesigned admin configuration for better usability
- Ability to Support Reps to create reports for contacts
- Ability for Support Reps to share a single report to multiple accounts. When contact runs the report, the data that is returned is based on the account and also his own role (ordinary contact, primary contact etc)
- Users to register themselves from the customer portal
- Automatic validation to check the user email
- Option to enable Administrator approval in the process
Computer Telephony Integration
- Asterisk Integration
- Ability to display the caller history & his requests to the Support Reps when a call lands on the line for Asterisk PBX
Request Module Enhancements
- Support for secured email fetching (POPS, IMAPS protocols with TLS enabled)
- Support for secured email sending (SMTPS with TLS enabled)
- Ability to configure multiple incoming email ids
- Enhanced option to search contact, account or contract information to create a request
- Custom views for all modules
- Ability to troubleshoot remote clients
- Share the desktop
- View remote desktop
New UI & usability enhancements
- A user will be uniquely identified by his email address in all parts of the application.
- Option to automatically detect mail loops & mail storms and proactively prevent them.
- Ability to auto-cc own support team when a reply is sent.
- Account Manager field added to Time Entry Reports
- Ability to create reports based on Solutions
- Ability to show/hide the "Solutions" tab for the contacts.
- Ability for user to set timezone & datetime format preferences
- Option to search Request IDs directly and go to the Request directly
- Contract expiry related summary information in the Home page.
- Ability to import Account Manager using the Account/Contact Import CSV option.
- Option to view the number of mails to be fetched in the Mail server settings.
- Extra spacing in the editors fixed
- OutOfMemory when contact uses the reply option from the web portal
- Custom Views not working in the Russian version
- Option to delete CSV schedule.
- Email Fetching Issues
- Issue when editing the date in reports
- Email fetching thread stops after certain amount of time.
- To/Cc not displayed in the Request View Page when the contact
- Request Title was termed uniformly as "Subject" in all places
- Formatting Issue in displaying the contract services list in contracts
- Attachment icon in conversations missing.
- Custom Views filters based on text fields were case sensitive.
- Formatting issue in Admin - Industry icon
- New custom filter screen loads the previous filter criteria
- Notifications, Business Rules & SLAs do not work when the contact logs a request without logging in (but provides his email)
- Formatting issues in displaying announcements fixed.
- In the Italian version, the issue wit the condition section of Business Rules.
- Issue of displaying the author of a solution to the contacts when viewing the solutions.
- Announcement set for a future date was being displayed to the contact.
- Wrong solution opened when clicking on the solution link.
- In Solutions, when two or more solutions have the inline images with the same name, the latest images overrides the others.
- In all list views, the maximum number of rows per page set to 100
- Custom Views are moved to the left of the page.
- The column list in the list views that are configured previously will not be retained & needs to be reconfigured.
2.0 Contact Information
For any queries or product-related support, contact us at email@example.com
For more information on SupportCenter Plus, visit http://www.supportcenterplus.com