Configuring Server Settings
Under Admin tab -> Server Settings, you can find various settings to configure your Remote Access Plus Server.
- Start Remote Access Plus automatically on machine boot-up - To initiate your server on every system bootup.
- Launch Client upon Successful Server Start-up - To open the client whenever the Remote Access Plus server has started.
- Automatically send logs for diagnosis - To automatically send selective logs to Remote Access Plus support for instant technical assistance
- Send Remote Access Plus Usage Statistics - Enable this if you wish to allow Remote Access Plus to collect information on the usage levels of the product which will be used as a feedback to enhance the product and user experience.
- Trim Column Values in Reports - To remove the unwanted space in the column values while generating reports.
- Notification Server Port - To change the default Notification Server port (Port - 7027 used to notify the agents on the on-demand operations).
- Default Domain for Authentication - To choose between local and Active Directory authentication methods.
- Notification Settings - Specify the e-mail to which you want to be notified on various alerts from the product.