Multi Monitor Remote Desktop
Multi-monitor remote desktop functionality is a unique feature designed to identify and manage multiple monitors linked to a single remote PC. With this capability, you can seamlessly switch between connected monitors or observe them all within a unified interface.
Here's an innovative thought: when the end user has multiple monitors connected to their desktop, you can troubleshoot the device without causing any disruptions. You can perform tasks on any one of the monitors while the user carries on with their work on a separate monitor.
Key Features of our Multi Screen Remote Desktop
Remote Access Plus offers an integrated multi-monitor remote desktop feature, allowing control over all the monitors linked to the distant computer.
Remote Session Initialization:
Once a remote session starts, Remote Access Plus identifies and enumerates all the monitors connected to the client's machine.
Admin Control Flexibility
The administrator has the power to alternate between individual monitors and also has the capability to manage them concurrently.
How to use remote desktop with multiple monitors?
1. Detect and view multiple monitors instantly
- Initiate a remote connection to a device that has multiple monitors.
- All available monitors are automatically detected and displayed on the product console.
2. Manage multiple monitors
- Click on the particular monitor you wish to access.
- The rest of the monitors will be displayed in a horizontal or vertical pane based on your customization.
- During remote sessions, you can click on any other monitor and instantly get complete access to the screen.
3. Additional capabilities
- You can pin a particular screen for the entire remote session.
- Technicians can get instant alerts if any actions are performed on a different monitor.
- Multi-monitor remote sessions will be recorded if screen recording is enabled.
- You can also detect and swap between monitors from our mobile app.
- Multiple technicians can collaborate and access multiple monitors at the same time.
Learn more about managing multi-screen remote desktop sessions.
Multi-monitor remote desktop sessions
Developers, analysts, and IT professionals tend to work with multiple monitors connected to their laptops or desktops. This way they can more easily multi-task and work more efficiently. As a system administrator, when you try to remotely access a device connected to multiple monitors, which monitor will you be accessing?
Remote Access Plus offers a built-in, highly flexible, multi-monitor remote desktop feature. Get instant access to all the monitors of the machine you're connecting to remotely from a single console, and jump between monitors during remote sessions as needed.
FAQs about Remote Desktop Connection with Multiple Monitors
1. What is Multi-Monitor Remote Desktop?
Multi-monitor remote desktop refers to a technology that enables users to remotely access and control a computer with multiple connected monitors. This feature allows users to view and manage each monitor individually or collectively, providing a seamless and versatile remote computing experience, especially useful for troubleshooting and multitasking across multiple screens.
2. Can you use multiple monitors with remote desktop?
Yes, you can use multiple monitors with our remote desktop software. The admin can view and control all the remote monitors at once with the help of our "Client Layout" feature.
3. Why do you need remote desktop software with multiple monitors?
Multi-monitor remote desktop software comes in handy when end users tend to have more than one monitor connected to their device. As an IT admin, when the end user reaches out to you for device-related issues, it is essential to get a 360° view of all the monitors and inputs attached to the endpoints to simplify and reduce the troubleshooting time.
4. Is multi monitor remote desktop safe?
With Remote Access Plus, you can securely initiate remote desktop connections with multiple monitors and troubleshoot them in minutes.
5. Is there a free remote desktop with multiple monitors?
Try Remote Access Plus free for 30 days.
6. How does a multi monitor remote desktop work?
When you initiate a remote session, the end user's device will share the details on the number of monitors attached to it with the central server. When the session is successful, the central server will detect and display all the monitors on the product console.
7. How to navigate between multiple monitors in remote desktop?
- Whenever a remote control is established over a computer connected to multiple monitors, Remote Access Plus has the intelligence to display the information on the monitors connected to the client computer.
- From here you can choose the monitor you prefer to work with. This monitor is termed as Active Monitor.
- Then from the Multi Monitor icon, you can swap between the monitors based on the needs.
8. What are the benefits of using multi-monitor remote desktop software?
- Get a complete view of and access to remote devices.
- Perform troubleshooting activities without interrupting the work of end users.
- View all the monitors on a single dashboard.
- Jump between different monitors during remote sessions.
9.How do I choose the right multi-monitor remote desktop solution?
Your multi-screen remote desktop software must:
- Offer seamless cross-platform support.
- Allow you to swap between monitors.
- Comply with your organization's policies and regulations.
- Flexible to fit your IT environment.