This document provides the steps to add Active Directory users.
To add users in Patch Connect Plus using Active Directory, follow the steps given below,
- In Patch Connect Plus console, select User Management located under Admin tab.
- Click on Add User option available under the User tab.
- Select the authentication type as Active Directory Authentication
- Once the type of authentication is selected, click on Add Domain option. In the Add Domain dialog box, enter the required credentials and click on Add Domain.
- After selecting the Domain name, pick the required user from the given list of domain users.
- Once done, fill-in general information like Name, Email address and click on Add User.
You have now successfully added a user using Active Directory authentication.