You are trying to download Team Viewer 14(MSI) and Team Viewer 15(MSI) patches and the download fails, with an error message that says 'Patch Download Failure.
Failure to download TeamViewer is most likely to have been caused due to an issue in the session keys and hash keys, present in the download link.
Follow the steps below, to successfully publish updates to SCCM via Patch Connect Plus.
- Download the updates of TeamViewer application manually.
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version 90065 or above
- You'll be able to find an option to 'Upload and Publish now' near the Download failed error message. Using this option you can publish the patch.
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version below 90065
- Navigate to the
- For patch "teamviewer.exe", Create a new folder and paste the downloaded TeamViewer update.
- Teamviewer 15: 2f9ab753-b61f-4996-b407-a0cbce18b5b0
- Teamviewer 14: 701b9b03-10fa-4c41-b475-645a1dee9286
- In the Download failed Patches view in the Home page, select the updates, click Download and Publish Now.
In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Keywords: TeamViewer 14 & 15 patch download failure