Enterprise browser security software
Workers today want to get business done anytime and anywhere, as a result of which mobility and cloud computing has become an integral part of all organizations.This in turn makes browsers the tool to access work, along with mobile devices. With a number of browsers in the market, and these browsers using a number of add-ons, it becomes almost impossible to ensure security from browser based threats and attacks like ransomware.
Browser Security Plus provides a single point of console for managing different browsers and at the same time ensuring security. With Browser Security Plus:
- Put a stop to sites that contain threats like malware and prevent attacks from compromising the system.
- Make sure enterprise data remains secure.
- Detect and keep track of browser add-ons installed on computers.
- Choose which websites open in Internet Explorer and which open in Chrome in end users's systems.
- Configure policies to assign the corresponding Java versions to enterprise sites that require them.
- Create compliance reports from our pre-defined Compliance Engine that offers over 20+ pre-existing configurations.
- Ensure compliance.
- Restrict access to sites that contain threats like malware and attacks, from the system.
- Block executable content from web e-mail.
- Ensure that only trusted domains make use of add-ons whose source is not reliable.
- Isolate unauthorized websites from enterprise data.
Data Leakage Prevention:
- Protect enterprise data from accidental or intentional exposure.
- Ensure the security of passwords and personal details entered online.
- Blacklist add-ons that are not trusted for your enterprise sites.
- Detect and keep track of add-ons that aren't up to date, on the browser.
- In case of a plugin with zero-day vulnerability, impose its trusted version for usage.
- Silently install extensions from the Chrome webstore without user intervention.
- Block extensions that seek permissions that involve threats.
- Assign browsers to websites based on it's add-on requirements.
- Manage IE 11 compatibility and enterprise modes for enterprise sites.
Java Rules Manager:
- Detect legacy enterprise websites that make use of Java plugins.
- Configure policies to assign Java versions to enterprise sites that have specific requirements.
- Detect out of date Java plugins present in your network.
- Determine compliance status of computers in network.
- Generate customized compliance reports from a pre-defined set of security configurations.
The system requirements when using Browser Security Plus include the following:
- Hardware requirements for Browser Security Plus servers agents
- Software requirements for Browser Security Plus servers and agents
- Supported Browsers
- Supported Database
- Supported Web Servers
This section gives you information about the hardware requirements for Browser Security Plus servers and agents.
Hardware Requirements for Browser Security Plus Servers
The hardware requirements for Browser Security Plus servers include the following:
|No. of Computers
||Hard Disk Space
|1 to 250
||Intel Core i3 (2 core/4 thread) 2.0 Ghz 3 MB cache
|251 to 500
||Intel Core i3 (2 core/4 thread) 2.4 Ghz 3 MB cache
|501 to 1000
||Intel Core i3 (2 core/4 thread) 2.9 Ghz 3 MB cache
|1001 to 3000
||Intel Core i5 (4 core/4 thread) 2.3 GHz. 6 MB cache
|3001 to 5000
||Intel Core i7 (6 core/12 thread) 3.2 GHz. 12 MB cache
* May increase dynamically according to the frequency of scanning.
Note: While managing more than 1000 computers, it is advised that you install Browser Security Plus on a Windows Server Edition.
Hardware Requirements for Browser Security Plus Agents
The hardware requirements for Browser Security Plus agents include the following:
|Hard Disk Space
* May increase dynamically depending on the operations performed on the client computer
This section gives you information about the software requirements for Browser Security Plus servers and agents.
Supported OS for Browser Security Plus Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Supported OS for Browser Security Plus Agents
||Windows Server OS
||Windows server 2016
||Windows server 2012 R2
||Windows server 2012
||Windows server 2008 R2
||Windows server 2008
||Windows server 2003 R2
||Windows server 2003
You are required to install any of the following browsers on your computer to access the Patch Manager Plus console:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and later versions
- Mozilla Firefox 44 and later versions
- Google Chrome 47 and later versions
Note: The screen resolution should be 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher.
Browser Security Plus supports the following databases:
Supported Web Servers
Browser Security Plus uses the following web servers:
- Apache (for static file services)
- Tomcat (for application related services)