- Centralized control
- Voice and video chat
- Remote file transfer
- Access control workflow
- One-click remote sessions
- Session recording and playback
- Live monitoring and collaboration
- Help desk integration
- Remote access to data centers
- Remote task management
- Comprehensive audit trails
- Intuitive reports
Claim your free licenses
ManageEngine's fully functional remote access solutions will remain free until July 1, 2020. Our goal is to help the impacted businesses.
Frequently asked questions
Who is eligible for free licenses?
Any organization that is working remotely due to COVID-19 and needs to implement secure remote access solution is eligible.
How to use the licenses?
- Download or sign up for our products directly from the below links:
- For the on-premises products, licenses will be automatically generated and sent to your email address. Follow the instructions provided on the email to apply the complimentary license.
- For the cloud offering, your subscription will be activated after you sign up for the product on our website and email our sales team (email@example.com) from your registered email.
Are there any license limitations?
Yes, there are some restrictions:
- Remote Access Plus: 100 computers and five users (Professional Edition)
- Access Manager Plus: 100 users and unlimited connections (Standard Edition)
Do you also offer technical assistance?
How does the pricing work after the free period?
After this offer expires, we’ll offer the same competitive pricing that we always have. Learn more.
Who is ManageEngine?
ManageEngine is the enterprise IT management division of Zoho Corporation. Established and emerging enterprises — including 9 of every 10 Fortune 100 organizations — rely on our real-time IT management tools to ensure optimal performance of their IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. We have offices worldwide, including the United States, the Netherlands, India, UAE, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, China and Australia as well as a network of 200+ global partners to help organizations tightly align their businesses and IT. For more information, please visit www.manageengine.com.
Thank you for your request. We will soon send the licensing information to your email.