Connecting to the server
Once SharePoint Manager Plus has been successfully started, follow the steps below to access the product's web client server
- Open any one of the supported web browsers. Type the URL address as http://<hostname>:8085.
- <hostname> - name of the machine in which SharePoint Manager Plus is running.
- 8085 - default web server port. If you had changed this port number during installation or later, provide the port number which you had changed
- You can also connect to the web client by clicking on ManageEngine SharePoint Manager Plus icon on your desktop.
- For the first time login, use the default username/password combination admin/admin.