SharePoint Reporting Tool
SharePoint Manager Plus provides insight on all activity happening in your SharePoint with with an easy to understand dashboard and comprehensive reports. This tool generates reports for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and the online Office 365 platform. These reports are focused, easy to read, and can be exported to multiple formats, including XLS, CSV, PDF, and HTML. You can also schedule reports to be sent to your inbox.
Moreover, they're categorized into sections so you can easily find what you're looking for. These categories include statistics, security, activity, usage analytics, and Office 365 reports.
- Statistics reports: Displays the generic details of your SharePoint environment with statistics on farms, site collections, content databases, web applications, and disk space.
- Security permission reports: Covers all the information you need to keep your SharePoint secure. The information is categorized into reports on permissions and users.
- Activity reports: Gives you information on sites that have been created, modified, and made inactive, enabling you to utilize this information to unclutter your SharePoint.
- Usage analytics: Helps you understand user behavior with detailed reports on traffic and searches made.
- Office 365 reports: Covers infrastructure visibility and storage management, giving you a holistic view of your Office 365 SharePoint.