Happy SysAdmin Day!
Well, you make our work days better. Here's hoping
we can do our bit to make yours better too!
Actions speak louder than words.
Take action. Take the pledge.
Well, would you look at that! You're one step closer to winning sysadmins' hearts!
Now that you've taken the pledge, don't forget to follow through.
I pledge to:
Lock my devices when I'm away from my desk.
Use a random sequence of letters, characters, and numbers while creating my passwords.
Not open any suspicious links.
Keep my drinks where they're supposed to be... not near my devices.
Not connect to unsecure Wi-Fi networks, even when I really want to know who followed me on Instagram.
Handle devices with care.
Let my sysadmin know if I notice anything suspicious on my devices.
Pay attention to all the mandates and regulations of my company's sysadmin, not ignore them.
Take the pledge
Make your sysadmin's day!
Here's a game for the sharpest minds and fastest fingers!
And what's a fun game without some cool prizes?
- All you have to do is guess the hidden word!
- Start by guessing any valid five- or six-letter word.
- Green tiles indicate that you've guessed the right letter in the correct position.
- White tiles indicate that you've guessed the right letter but in a wrong position.
- You only have five or six tries to get the correct word.
- Solve as many puzzles as you can in the shortest possible time for a chance to win exciting gift cards!*
Not enough letters
You guessed right! Game over!