Device Profiles for Chromebook
As the name suggests, device profiles ensure the restrictions and policies are applied to the entire device. Thus, if you provision a device profile, the restrictions and policies are applied to the device irrespective of the users utilizing Chromebook. You can learn more about the device profiles applicable for Chrome OS below:
Chromebook Device Profiles
- Restrictions - Restrictions related to device functionality such as Guest Mode, Ephemeral Mode etc.
- Wi-Fi - Configure Wi-Fi profile for all the managed devices.
- Ethernet - Configure Ethernet profile for all the managed devices.
- Kiosk - Configure Kiosk profile to lock down the device to selective applications.
- Certificate - Configure the certificates to be provisioned the device
- Verified Access - Configure access authentication verification policy