Adding SNMP OID Attributes
Once the Custom Monitor is created, you have to add the required SNMP attributes added to it. Follow these steps:
- Click on Add attributes link.
- It opens up Customize screen - Select a SNMP monitor from the combo box for adding the attributes. Click add.
- Mib Browser opens up - select the MIB that contains the attribute to be added to the Custom Monitor.
- Select the attributes that you want to monitor. Click Add to add the selected attributes.
- The MIB, whose attributes are required to be added to the Custom Monitor, must be present in the <Applications Manager Home>/working/mibs directory of Applications Manager. To add the MIBs to the directory, use Add Mib Form.
- The MIB must be implemented in the SNMP Agent being monitored.