Application Performance Monitoring
Monitor and troubleshoot application performance issues in Dev, QA, and production environments with:
- Code-level insights
- Distributed transaction tracing
- Application service maps, and more.
Supports Java, .NET, .NET core, Node.js, PHP and Ruby applications.
Synthetic transaction monitoring
Create better customer experiences by testing the performance of critical user paths on your website 24x7.
- Selenium based scripting of tests.
- Checks from real browsers (Chrome/Firefox).
- Test from multiple locations - enterprise branch offices or actual customer locations.
- Take screenshots if there are errors.
Real User Monitoring
Monitor front-end performance based on actual traffic.
- Detailed info on network, front-end and back-end response times.
- Performance by geographies, browsers, device types, and ISPs.
- Response times based on first-party, third-party and CDN networks.
Gain visibility into your private, public and hybrid cloud resources. Monitor workloads and troubleshoot application performance on cloud and virtualization platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud and OpenStack. Detect service outages, application lags, server downtime, and other bottlenecks inside and outside your cloud environment.
Monitor and troubleshoot issues with server health and performance — on physical, virtual as well as cloud environments. Prevent server downtime, make sure server has enough resources, and plan capacity effectively.
Easily identify and solve database issues that impact application performance. Agentless monitoring for a wide variety of databases - including RDBMS (eg:Oracle, SQL server), NoSQL (MongoDB), in-memory (memcached) and big data stores (Hadoop). Drill down to SQL statements, identify and monitor slow database calls.
Stay on top of outages and pinpoint server issues with root cause analysis capabilities. Resolve issues and ensure that the resources are not overloaded to help applications run better. Proactively monitor and optimize the performance of Docker, Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift containers and applications.
Improve the overall performance and availability of popular ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM & AX, and Siebel CRM. Identify, understand, and predict performance issues and bottlenecks up front with ease.
Monitor the performance of your website as well as internet services like HTTPS, DNS server, FTP server, SSL/TLS certificate, SMTP server, POP server, URLs, REST APIs, SOAP web service, and more.
Automated discovery & dependency mapping
Auto-discover applications and services and map data into a real-time dependency map which shows the relationships and dependencies for all entities. The dependency map adapts dynamically as your environment changes. Automate remediation through integration with CMDBs.
AI assisted smart alerts
Get to the root cause of issues precisely and quickly and avoid alert storms.
- Static and dynamic thresholds.
- Proactive anomaly detection based on dynamic baselines.
- Get alerts on email, text and Slack channels.
- Track incidents on ITSM tool (ServiceNow, ServiceDesk Plus).
- Automate actions to enable self healing.
Pull in all the relevant stats and visualize them on our application monitoring tool dashboard in a friendly way for your business.
- 500+ pre-built reports - real time and historical.
- Graphs for trend analysis, capacity planning, and forecasting (ML powered).
- No query language or coding required.
- Custom, interactive dashboards.
- Share dashboards with your stakeholders.