How do I change the port numbers required to initiate remote sessions, system manager tools and chat with end-users?
This document provides steps to change the port numbers required to initiate remote session, employ system manager tools and chat with ens-users. The default port numbers in Endpoint Central for establishing remote connections and transferring files are as follows:
- 8443 and 8031 respectively, for secure connections
- 8444 and 8032 respectively, for non-secure connections
However, these can be changed if required.
To change the port numbers required to connect and to transfer files to a remote computer, follow the steps given below:
- From your product web console, navigate to Admin tab -> under Tools Settings -> Port Settings.
- You can now see the configured ports associated to various operations such as system manager, file transfer and more.
- You can edit the ports there and save your changes.
You have now successfully updated the required port details.
Note : After updating the port details ensure to restart your Endpoint Central service.