Licensing the Product
- Endpoint Central is available in five variants :
- Security Edition
- UEM Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Professional Edition
- Free Edition
- To know more about the editions, refer Edition Comparison Matrix.
- During the evaluation phase, Security Edition will be installed and the product can be evaluated for 30 days. After 30 days, it automatically gets converted to Free Edition, unless the license is upgraded to Security/UEM/Professional/Enterprise Edition.
- Download the product from our website. The product is licensed based on the number of endpoints and the number of users present in the client enterprise.
- For purchasing a license or for any pricing related queries, please contact email@example.com.
To upgrade from a Trial/Free Edition to Security/UEM/Professional/Enterprise Edition
- When you purchase the product, the license file will be sent through e-mail which can be used to upgrade the product.
- To access the license details of the product - on the web console, click the user profile icon located on the top-right corner, and click License.
- Click Upload license and drop or browse the license file to be uploaded.
You have successfully uploaded the license file!