How do I deploy a custom screen saver at regular intervals to all the client systems in my network?
This document provides you with steps required to deploy a custom screen saver to all client systems at regular intervals, to send corporate messages.
To deploy a custom screen saver to all client systems at regular intervals, follow the steps given below:
- Click the Configurations tab
- Click Configurations on the left tree and select Windows.
- Click Display and select User.
- Under Customize Display, choose Screensaver.
- Choose the Action and Wait Time. Choose an action to perform when the screen resumes and choose whether you want to permit the user to modify the screensaver.
- Choose a target
- Configure the execution settings as required
- Click Deploy
You have created and deployed a custom screen saver.